Meet, greet and speak!Self-confidence in networking is rare, and yet your conference is a wonderful networking opportunity. Don't risk having people standing alone at tea breaks; give them the ultimate interactive networking experience with this high-energy, invaluable, key-note speech. Your attendees will gain confidence and learn real conversation and networking skills whilst mixing and mingling with real delegates. The benefits are enormous. Not only do you as the conference organiser hear all the praise afterwards but also the barriers come down and delegates meet lots of new and interesting people. The buzz will be felt through the whole conference. Call Rachel now to get your unique conference off to a sensational start.
This is being revised currently.
- Please click here to eMail us.
- If this link does not work (because you are using Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail or other 'web mail'), please cut and paste our email address into your email client: email@example.com
Alternatively, please phone us: (+61) 08 9390 1188
- As the opening key-note address at your conference.
- Before your conference dinner or social programme.
- For audiences of up to about 400 - after that it gets too noisy!
- For a speech duration of 1.5 hours.
- For any delegates who attend functions, seminars, conferences, awards nights, staff socials, client lunches, cocktail parties, Christmas functions, BBQs, or other events in their own right or on behalf of their agency, organisation or company.
- For any delegates who get stuck for what to say or how to escape.
- For any delegates who come to a conference wanting to meet new people and build a greater contact base, collaborate with like-minded people, or share ideas with a broader professional network.
She has also trained many eminent people in networking skills, including at organisations such as Western Power Corporation, Ernst & Young, Freehills, Chamber of Industry and Commerce, University of Western Australia, Minter Ellison, Murdoch University, Jackson McDonald, Office of Energy, and more.
She will get all your delegates meeting, mingling and buzzing, so you can relax.
Meet, greet and speak - networking with self-confidenceWould you like a sizzling start to your conference? Then kick it off with this interactive, energetic and innovative key-note speech. Every conference is a glorious networking opportunity but not every delegate has the self-confidence to network easily or to glean the greatest value from the occasion. Look around at any tea break or cocktail party and you will see people standing on their own feeling awkward. In fact most people run out of things to say, lack confidence breaking into groups or find it hard to exit politely. Give them the self-confidence to meet, greet and speak with ease.
This is so much more than a keynote speech.
It's a complete interactive experience where your audience learn real skills whilst mixing and mingling with real delegates. The benefits are enormous. As the barriers come down all your delegates are mingling, greeting and chatting immediately and meeting new people, swapping stories and developing great networks. There is no better way to begin.Even better than all this is the fact that the delegates will also take away a superb set of conversational skills that will "wow" the people they meet at future events.
Here are just some of the skills they may learn.
- Prepare positively for a function.
- Confidently introduce themselves to strangers.
- Get people to open up to them.
- Ask the right questions.
- Make the best handshakes.
- Break into groups with self-confidence.
- Keep conversations going.
- Have lots of topics to talk about.
- Avoid and overcome awkward silences.
- Exit politely and confidently.
- Move on and mingle.
- Enjoy themselves.
- Stay in contact after the conference.
- Have the self-confidence to maximise the value of the conference's networking opportunities.
Book Rachel now, before she books out.