This is being revised currently.
- Please click here to eMail us.
- If this link does not work (because you are using Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail or other 'web mail'), please cut and paste our email address into your email client: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, please phone us: (+61) 08 9390 1188
Rachel has presented many keynote and expert speeches.
These include significant presentations at:
- Institute of Hospital Engineers national conference
- WA Ranger's annual conference
- Telecentre Network WA state conference
- Queensland Dental Association state conference
- Audiological Society national conference
- National Disability conference
- Challenger TAFE state conference
- Associated Country Women of the World
- 14th South Pacific area conference
- National conference of the Australasian Cemeteries and Crematoria Association
- Agricultural Educators conference, 4th
- Global Buddhism conference
- Australian Secondary School Registrars conference
- Retirement Villages Association national conference
- Cosmetic Physicians Society national conference
- Small Business Development (SBDC)
- Women in Business networking launch
- Information Enterprises Australia annual client breakfast event
- Wheatbelt Area Consultative Committee's women's day out in Goomaling
- City of Joondalup annual staff conference
- Edith Cowan University Staff conference
She has been invited back, now for five years running, to speak at the "Working in the West" Australia's Disability Employment Network
Confidence skills are Rachel Green's speciality. As a dynamic and entertaining professional speaker you can rely on her to engage, inform and entertain your audience.
"All my speeches are interactive. People don't learn skills when they're bored. I get a real buzz out of hundreds of people having a brilliant time and then later suddenly realising how much they've learnt!"
She is the founder of Confident Woman Australia, an award-winning communication specialist, and an author of nine books and CD sets, including the internationally acclaimed "A Master of Ceremonies" and "Overcome the fear of public speaking".
In 2007 and 2008 she instigated and completed a significant project on self-confidence and self-esteem for Australian women and recorded 14 women for it. She's since released these recordings on three CD sets: "Confidence for women in social situations", "Confidence for women in public speaking", and "Confidence for women at work."
Rachel has tertiary level qualifications in psychology, speech pathology, adult education and the Feldenkrais Method. She's been a successful business-woman for over 20 years, and won awards for her clear writing skills, and for her professional service.
She's also been a voluntary counsellor on a crisis line, been a university academic, trained TV and radio presenters at the ABC, and worked in the health care sector. She's been meditating since 1987, has completed a course in mindfulness based cognitive therapy, is an accredited user of the MBTI 16 personality types profile, and the GENOS Emotional Intelligence assessments. She's also cured herself of panic attacks, and is currently training in the Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT), and Simple Energy Techniques (SET).
There is no one else in Australia with this combination of qualifications or experience. You can have confidence in her speaking skills and in her confidence building techniques.
She is also well known as "The Freddo Frog Lady" due to the vast quantities of chocolates people seem to win at her speeches and seminars!