Water off a duck's back!Confidence skills are needed with difficult people, aren't they? And angry, negative or irritating people are everywhere so this hilarious and profoundly practical speech will bring your conference alive. Watch with amazement as your delegates learn how to stay calm and charming. They'll be able to keep their cool and remain confident and clear-headed even with pompous, peeved and petty people.
This is a full-on interactive speech with everyone involved in on-target activities that will test their skills and teach them new ones. Insults will wash over them like water off a duck's back. There'll be no numb bums and lots of laugher! Vivacious, energetic and entertaining, Rachel guarantees not to be boring.
This is being revised currently.
- Please click here to eMail us.
- If this link does not work (because you are using Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail or other 'web mail'), please cut and paste our email address into your email client: email@example.com
Alternatively, please phone us: (+61) 08 9390 1188
- After lunch to keep everyone awake and energise them for the rest of the day. Rachel loves the "graveyard shift". No one sleeps!
- As a closing key-note speech to end your conference in a memorable way.
- As a plenary session to add energy to your programme.
- For any number of people.
- For a speech duration of 1.5 or 2 hours.
She's had plenty of practice at keeping her cool - she's been a voluntary counsellor on a crisis line for five years, managed her own staff and business, served on committees, dealt with difficult clients, been married for over 30 years to her opposite personality type, run a large community organisation, and more. She's determined not to give her power away to other people's put-downs. Let her give your audience the practical tips to keep their cool.
A duck's back: Confidence skills with difficult peopleConfidence skills are always needed when there are difficult people around, and there's no one who doesn't have to deal with angry, negative or irritating individuals, is there?
Water off a duck's back is your golden opportunity to show your audience how to keep their cool even with the most difficult people. Not even pompous, peeved and petty people will upset them any more. Watch with wonder as the stress leaves and calming self-confidence takes over.This hilarious and profoundly practical speech is perfect for your conference, as everyone needs it, even leaders, and they'll love you for it. Will they get bored? No way. Will it be relevant? Absolutely. This is a highly interactive and entertaining speech with expert content. Rachel will get everyone joining in, laughing and interacting. And learning essential skills to make working and living with people even easier.
Here are just some of the skills covered.
- Stay composed and positive even when people are being difficult.
- Shrug off other people's outbursts, rudeness or snide comments.
- React calmly and remain level-headed when people are angry, upset or complaining.
- Use quick practical ways to cope with put-downs easily.
- Stop taking things personally, or becoming defensive.
- Think clearly when people are trying to manipulate, insult or undermine you.
- Stay stress free and let negativity wash over you like water off a duck's back.
Book Rachel now, before she books out!