Confidence in social situations
Do you want to be more confident? Would you like to increase your confidence in new situations and when meeting people? Or, have you suffered a loss of confidence and want to regain it? You can! Discover how to be more confident through the inspiring and unique interviews on these 2 CD-length set (in MP3 format), featuring six amazing women, aged 20-60. Rachel Green demonstrates clearly that confidence is a skill that you can actually learn. Yes, you can!
- Introducing six inspirational women.
- Shyness in social situations.
- Why aren't you confident?
- Overcoming a fear of rejection.
- How your self-doubt kills confidence.
- Gaining the confidence to be yourself.
- How to change a lack of confidence.
- Not worrying about what others think.
- Start conversations with confidence.
- How to be confident in new situations.
- How to act the part in social situations.
- Confident women have role models.
- Have a positive attitude to feedback.
- Confidence is a skill you can learn.
- How to accept compliments.
- How to gain the confidence to travel.
- How to stay safe and stay confident.
- Positive thinking builds confidence.
- How to make positive choices.
- Rebuilding confidence after a divorce.
- Top tips to develop your self-esteem.
- How to make new friends.
- How to like yourself and be confident.
- The confidence to lose weight.
- How to be confident after an accident.
- Confidence can be given to you.
- What lessons do you need to learn?
- Spirituality boosts confidence.
- Empower yourself - talk to yourself.
- You can make it happen - find a way.
- You may pay by credit card or Paypal.
- Payments are processed securely by Paypal and we do not have access to your credit card or bank details.
- Postage and packing is free - no matter where you are in the world we send them to you at the prices shown.
- CDs and written books are dispatched within 5 days of receiving your order. For postage within Australia, items usually arrive within 2-8 days of dispatch. For countries outside of Australia, delivery times are subject to local postal variations. Items are always sent via airmail and usually arrive within 10-14 days of dispatch.
- The download link for MP3s and eBooks is sent to you via email within 30 minutes of payment being made.
Rachel Green's personal guarantee to you
I guarantee, if, after purchasing any of these products and regularly trying out the ideas that they contain, that your confidence does not improve in any way, then you may ask for and receive your money back, any time in the next 12 months, no questions asked.
ReviewWant to keep your confidence even in difficult situations? You can!
A wide range of situations are featured on the CDs, so that you can find something that will apply to almost any situation you face.
For example, Sue describes all the things she did to regain her confidence after a harrowing divorce when her husband left her unexpectedly:
Left with two small children to look after as a single mum with no income, she also found herself abandoned by close friends. From the depths of depression she managed to find the confidence and courage to migrate to a new country, return to college, make new friends and build a happy new life. She will be one of the most positive people you could hope to meet.Helena tells you how she found the confidence to travel alone around the world and stay safe. Hear how she travelled from South Africa to London on her own and avoided attack in Scotland, India and throughout the world. She gives you her practical tips for retaining confidence across different situations from getting the jobs you want to approaching people so you can talk to anyone. She describes her unique ways of using positive thinking and white light meditation to stay confident and how she is now confidently and successfully tackling her weight gain problem.
Finally, meet Shahzadi. Her ability to learn from any situation she faces, to never give up hope, and to accept her situation with humour and confidence, is inspiring.
Shahzadi describes how she remained confident despite crippling injuries in a car accident and how, despite it all, she has had the confidence to return to driving. Whether you've been in a car accident or not, you can still be inspired by her story and apply her ideas to your own situation and life.What difference can these stories make to you? This is what Rachel says:
"My own life, has changed for the better as a consequence of listening to Shahzadi and the other women - and I never expected that! I thought I was very positive and confident until I heard what they had to say. Now my thinking has improved and my confidence is more stable than ever! I even think about parking my car in a different way! What a bonus. And I am a confidence coach. Think what it could do for you if it already has done that for me."You have the rare opportunity to hear Rachel coaching some of the women and discussing with them ways to build their confidence even further. Usually no-one gets to hear what happens in a private coaching sessions except for the individuals involved; but on these CDs you are allowed to be a "fly on a wall" and hear how Rachel transforms people's lives, so you too can benefit.
All the women encourage you, plead with you and want you to take the steps to greater confidence. And they show you how. It really is amazing.