Confidence in public speaking
Suffering from a lack of confidence in public speaking? Like to get rid of your presentation fears simply by finding the KEY confidence trigger that works for you? By investing your time in finding the right key trigger, you too can kick your presentation fears out of the door. This acclaimed "Confidence for women in public speaking" 2 CD-length set (in MP3 format) by Rachel Green equips you to take a vital step forward in addressing and ending your public speaking anxieties and problems. For good!
- The symptoms of stage fright, panic & anxiety - which do you have?
- How a word-by-word script can increase your sweating even more.
- Just another speaker: Why things may not be as bad as they feel.
- No more stage fright: How to overcome performance and presentation anxiety.
- Ease without freeze: What to do if you freeze or go blank when speaking.
- Spaced out: How to pause confidently and not rush through your speech.
- Breathing out for public speaking: The technique no-one else has mentioned.
- A treasure chest: How the Feldenkrais Method can reduce your body tension.
- A blush is just a blush: How to overcome embarrassment and blushing.
- The green preen: How to take the heat off yourself and put it on the audience.
- Use it and lose it: How to easily manage adrenalin in public speaking.
- The spotlight is on you: Understanding your fear of being looked at.
- Afraid of what? How to find and fix the cause of your presentation fear.
- Audience size doesn't matter: Overcoming public speaking shyness and stress.
- The past has gone: Now you can unlock the door to your confidence.
- Your wrist-watch challenge: How to take on a confident identity.
- Dragonflies on the microphone: Taking snap shots to boost confidence.
- Romantic music memories: Triggers of confidence for public speaking.
- One flop does not make a failure: Growing confidence from experience.
- No audience attack: Going beyond self-limiting beliefs.
- Conferences, crowds and compassion: How to relax your belly butterflies.
- Making love: Building your speaking skills by visualisation and imagination.
- Intimate connections: How to have confident eye contact in public speaking.
- Meditation magic: How to create confidence and calm before speaking.
- You can deliver: Stepping into the role with presentation skills confidence.
- Voices in space: How to prepare and practise your speech notes or script.
- Winning people over: How to give impressive answers to difficult questions.
- Superb speeches: Key ways to give interesting presentations.
- Fine-tuning your self-talk: No pythons needed, just choose confidence.
- A star is made: How being in the moment produces a perfect performance.
- You may pay by credit card or Paypal.
- Payments are processed securely by Paypal and we do not have access to your credit card or bank details.
- Postage and packing is free - no matter where you are in the world we send them to you at the prices shown.
- CDs and written books are dispatched within 5 days of receiving your order. For postage within Australia, items usually arrive within 2-8 days of dispatch. For countries outside of Australia, delivery times are subject to local postal variations. Items are always sent via airmail and usually arrive within 10-14 days of dispatch.
- The download link for MP3s and eBooks is sent to you via email within 30 minutes of payment being made.
Rachel Green's personal guarantee to you
I guarantee, if, after purchasing any of these products and regularly trying out the ideas that they contain, that your confidence does not improve in any way, then you may ask for and receive your money back, any time in the next 12 months, no questions asked.
"Cure stage fright and develop more confident public speaking skills".Does anxiety, panic or nervousness take-over as soon as you think of public speaking? Do you get stage fright and blush, shake or sweat? Does your heart pound and butterflies churn your stomach so badly that you end up in the toilet, not just once but twice? It's dreadful, isn't it? No wonder you've become afraid to speak in public.
These appalling symptoms can stop you sleeping at night, make you miss out on significant promotions at work and leave you dreading being asked to give a presentation or speak at a meeting. The good news is, though, that you don't have to be held back by it any more.
Imagine how wonderful it would be to go to bed the night before a presentation and still have the luxury of a wonderful night's sleep, snuggled up, relaxed and comfortable in bed. And then to wake up not only perfectly relaxed about having to face a crowd, but even better than that, actually looking forward to it.
Is this possible? Yes! We've proved it and recorded the evidence on the CD series "Confidence for women in public speaking: How to cure stage fright and develop more confident public speaking skills." We have shown that with a few easy-to-apply steps women with stage fright can overcome it and face a crowd with ease and confidence.
For example, meet Amy, Sam and Melissa. These three women all overcame their public speaking fears and ended up being in front of an audience with confidence.
Amy, a 26 year old journalist, went from being terrified of standing in front of more than three people and overcome with a fear of blushing to singing Karaoke in front of 100!Do you want to make such giant steps forward with your public speaking confidence and conquer your public speaking phobia? Yes! You can. Why? Because there is no secret as to how Sam, Amy and Melissa got fabulous results. It is a unique learning experience - you can hear their agony, sympathise with their struggles, and share in their success.
Sam, a 42 year old IT manager, went from avoiding any opportunity to speak in public to co-facilitating a group seminar at work and getting praise from her manager ...However, before you hear what happened you first need to meet another woman, Rachel Green. Rachel has been a confident, dynamic and successful professional speaker for over twenty years, to the extent that she earns her living from it full-time and coaches others in it, including her fellow professional speakers, corporate leaders, famous sports stars, politicians and women from all walks of life. She knows what it is like to stand in front of a group of people ... and speak with confidence. However, she also knows what it is like to have panic attacks, having suffered them badly for a period in her life, before curing herself of them. She knows both sides.
Melissa, a 29 year old natural healing therapist, went from feeling sick in her stomach at the thought of public speaking to agreeing to be the master of ceremonies at her friend's wedding.Throughout the "Confidence for women in public speaking" CDs Rachel gives you an insider's grasp of her techniques for stopping panic and building public speaking confidence. She explains the techniques and tips you ought to know in a down-to-earth and practical way so you can use them immediately. If you want to learn quickly and correctly about public speaking confidence always go to an expert.
So, what does this have to do with Amy, Sam and Melissa? Here is what happened. All the women met Rachel, in a recording studio for a free session of one-on-one personal confidence coaching, none of them having worked with Rachel before. They agreed to let it be recorded so that you could also benefit from it. They said being recorded was no-where near as terrifying as having people looking at them, but you can still hear how nervous they were, as they couldn't disguise the tension in their voices. One of them, Melissa was even close to tears, at first, as she described her problems, but by the end she was ready to fly!
Each begins with an honest and personal discussion about her symptoms and what the causes and history of her public speaking fears were. As the session unfolds in front of you, you can hear Rachel's mind searching ... searching ... searching ... for the individual trigger that will unlock Amy's, Sam's and Melissa's confidence. Then THE trigger for their confidence is revealed and you hear them blossom: their voices change, their mood changes, their excitement builds, and you and they know their fears are conquered. It is not every day you get the chance to hear such raw, honest and triumphant steps to beat stage fright. The women want you to know that if they can overcome their public speaking fears, panic and nervousness so can you, as they did not think it was possible either.
However, there is more. In addition to hearing these three inspiring women, (and others too, more about those later), all the way through Rachel gives an expert commentary about what is happening and how to apply the techniques. Out of the treasure trove of tips she discusses, there is one crucial one she wants you to know immediately, and it is this:
"In order to overcome stage fright you need to search for the technique that is best and right for you. There is no one right way that cures all. Each of these women needed something different. All three had huge boosts in public speaking confidence and overcame their public speaking phobia. Each did it in a different way. You need to search for the right trigger for you."